Does Microsoft Surface Pro 7 come with a keyboard?
No, it doesn’t! Surface Pro Type Cover or Surface keyboard isn’t included in the box when you purchase Surface Pro 7 unless you purchase a bundle with a keyboard included. However, Surface Pro 7 supports all Surface Pro Type Cover that shipped with Surface Pro 3 or later including the latest Surface Pro Type Cover that all the features:
- Weight and Dimensions
- Weight: 0.68 lb (310 g)
- Dimension: 11.61 x 8.54 x 0.19 inches (295 mm x 216 mm x 5mm)
- Activation: Moving (mechanical) keys
- Layout: QWERTY, full row of function keys (F1-F12)
- 4 directional keys; Windows, Brightness and Media Controls Keys;
- LED backlighting
- Precision glass trackpad.
- Trackpad size: 4 x 2 inches (101.6 mm x 50.8 mm)
- Supports a five-finger multitouch gesture.
- How to charge Surface Pro 7 via USB-C?
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Pro 7?
- How to charge Surface Pro 7+ via USB-C?
- Does Surface Pro 7 support WiFi 6?
- Does Surface Pro 7 have USB-C port?
- Does Surface Pro 7 Plus have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Pro 7 support eGPU (External GPU)?
- Does Surface Pro 7 have Thunderbolt 3 port?
- Does Surface Pro 7 support Face Unlock?
- Does Surface Pro 7 come with pen?
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Pro 7
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7 Plus Specs – Full Technical Specifications
- How To Boot Surface Pro From A USB Drive
- Best Surface Pro 7 Screen Protectors for 2021
- The 3 easy ways to adjust screen brightness on Surface Pro
- How to download and install the latest Surface Pro 7 drivers and firmware updates
- Ultimate Tips and Tricks for Mastering Microsoft Surface Pro 7