What processors is in Microsoft Surface Pro 5?
Microsoft Surface Pro 5 has the following CPU configurations available:
7th Generation Intel® Kaby Lake Processors (14nm)
- Intel® Core™ m3-7Y30 2 cores, 4 threads, 4MB Cache, 1.00 GHz up to 2.60 GHz
- Intel® Core™ i5-7300U 2 cores, 4 threads, 3MB SmartCache, 2.60 GHz up to 3.50 GHz
- Intel® Core™ i7-7660U 2 cores, 4 threads, 4MB Cache, 2.50 GHz up to 4.00 GHz
Here are the latest related questions:
- Can you charge Surface Pro 5 via USB?
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Pro 5?
- Can you upgrade SSD on Surface Pro 5?
- Does Surface Pro 5 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Pro 5 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Pro 5 have Headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Pro 5 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Pro 5 support Face Unlock?
- Does Surface Pro 5 support WiFi 6?
- Here’s how to disable secure boot on Microsoft Surface Pro 5th Gen
More on Surface Pro 5
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- How To Boot Surface Pro 4-8 and X From A USB Drive
- The 3 easy ways to adjust screen brightness on Surface Pro
- Surface Pro 5 FAQ: Everything you need to know!
- The 6 easy ways to take a screenshot on Surface Pro in 2022
- Microsoft Surface Pro Buyer’s Guide
- Ultimate Tips and Tricks for Mastering Microsoft Surface Pro 5