What is the weight of Surface Pro 5 with and without keyboard?
What is the weight of Surface Pro (5th Gen) with and without a keyboard or Surface Type Cover?
Here is the weight of Surface Pro (5th Gen) with and without Surface Pro Type Cover or a keyboard:
Surface Pro 5 without a keyboard
- Intel Core m3: 1.693 lbs (768 g)
- Intel Core i5: 1.697 lbs (770 g)
- Intel Core i7: 1.728 lbs (784 g)
Surface Pro 5 with a keyboard or Surface Type Cover + 0.68 lbs (310g)
- Intel Core m3: 2.376 lbs (1,085 g)
- Intel Core i5: 2.380 lbs (1,080 g)
- Intel Core i7: 2.411 lbs (1,094 g)
Here are the latest related questions:
- Can you charge Surface Pro 5 via USB?
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Pro 5?
- Can you upgrade SSD on Surface Pro 5?
- Does Surface Pro 5 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Pro 5 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Pro 5 have Headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Pro 5 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Pro 5 support Face Unlock?
- Does Surface Pro 5 support WiFi 6?
- Here’s how to disable secure boot on Microsoft Surface Pro 5th Gen
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Pro 5
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- The 3 easy ways to adjust screen brightness on Surface Pro
- Surface Pro 5 FAQ: Everything you need to know!
- The 6 easy ways to take a screenshot on Surface Pro
- Microsoft Surface Pro Buyer’s Guide
- Ultimate Tips and Tricks for Mastering Microsoft Surface Pro 5
- The Best Surface Pro 6 USB Hubs and Docks in 2020