What is the weight of Surface Pro (5th Gen) with and without a keyboard or Surface Type Cover?
Here is the weight of Surface Pro (5th Gen) with and without Surface Pro Type Cover or a keyboard:
Surface Pro 5 without a keyboard
- Intel Core m3: 1.693 lbs (768 g)
- Intel Core i5: 1.697 lbs (770 g)
- Intel Core i7: 1.728 lbs (784 g)
Surface Pro 5 with a keyboard or Surface Type Cover + 0.68 lbs (310g)
- Intel Core m3: 2.376 lbs (1,085 g)
- Intel Core i5: 2.380 lbs (1,080 g)
- Intel Core i7: 2.411 lbs (1,094 g)
Here are the latest related questions:
- Can you charge Surface Pro 5 via USB?
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Pro 5?
- Can you upgrade SSD on Surface Pro 5?
- Does Surface Pro 5 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Pro 5 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Pro 5 have Headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Pro 5 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Pro 5 support Face Unlock?
- Does Surface Pro 5 support WiFi 6?
- Here’s how to disable secure boot on Microsoft Surface Pro 5th Gen
More on Surface Pro 5
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- How to Enable Battery Limit Feature on Microsoft Surface
- The 3 easy ways to adjust screen brightness on Surface Pro
- Surface Pro 5 FAQ: Everything you need to know!
- The 6 easy ways to take a screenshot on Surface Pro in 2022
- Ultimate Tips and Tricks for Mastering Microsoft Surface Pro 5
- Best Surface Pro 6 USB Hubs and Docks 2022