What ports available on Microsoft Surface Pro 5?
There are 6 ports available on Microsoft Surface Pro 5:
- 1 x USB 3.0 (supports 5Gpbs transfer speed).
- 1 x MiniDisplayPort (supports [email protected]).
- 1 x Surface Connect (supports charging and docking).
- 1 x MicroSDXC card slot.
- 1 x 3.5mm Headphone Jack.
- 1 x Surface Pro Type Cover connector.
Here are the latest related questions:
- Can you charge Surface Pro 5 via USB?
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Pro 5?
- Can you upgrade SSD on Surface Pro 5?
- Does Surface Pro 5 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Pro 5 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Pro 5 have Headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Pro 5 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Pro 5 support Face Unlock?
- Does Surface Pro 5 support WiFi 6?
- Here’s how to disable secure boot on Microsoft Surface Pro 5th Gen
More on Surface Pro 5
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- How To Boot Surface Pro 4-8 and X From A USB Drive
- The 3 easy ways to adjust screen brightness on Surface Pro
- Surface Pro 5 FAQ: Everything you need to know!
- The 6 easy ways to take a screenshot on Surface Pro in 2022
- Microsoft Surface Pro Buyer’s Guide
- Ultimate Tips and Tricks for Mastering Microsoft Surface Pro 5