Does Microsoft Surface Pro 5 have an HDMI port?
No, it doesn’t! There is no HDMI port available on Microsoft Surface Pro 5. However, you can use a Mini DisplayPort to HDMI adapter to connect to the Surface Pro 5 Mini DisplayPort port.
Here are some related questions you might want to know:
- Can you charge Surface Pro 5 via USB?
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Pro 5?
- Can you upgrade SSD on Surface Pro 5?
- Does Surface Pro 5 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Pro 5 have Headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Pro 5 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Pro 5 support Face Unlock?
- Does Surface Pro 5 support WiFi 6?
- Here’s how to disable secure boot on Microsoft Surface Pro 5th Gen
- How to properly shut down a Surface Pro 5?
More on Surface Pro 5
Here are some related articles you might want to check out:
- How To Boot Surface Pro 4-8 and X From A USB Drive
- The 3 easy ways to adjust screen brightness on Surface Pro
- Surface Pro 5 FAQ: Everything you need to know!
- The 6 easy ways to take a screenshot on Surface Pro in 2022
- Microsoft Surface Pro Buyer’s Guide
- Ultimate Tips and Tricks for Mastering Microsoft Surface Pro 5