Can you replace SSD on Microsoft Surface Pro 5?
No, you can’t! all Surface Pro 5 models come with a soldered SSD. So make sure you purchase a Surface Pro 5 model with the right amount of SSD Storage (128GB, 256GB, 512GB, or 1TB).
Our recommended MicroSD cards:
Here are some related questions you might want to know:
- Can you charge Surface Pro 5 via USB?
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Pro 5?
- Does Surface Pro 5 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Pro 5 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Pro 5 have Headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Pro 5 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Pro 5 support Face Unlock?
- Does Surface Pro 5 support WiFi 6?
- Here’s how to disable secure boot on Microsoft Surface Pro 5th Gen
- How to properly shut down a Surface Pro 5?
More on Surface Pro 5
Here are some related articles you might want to check out:
- How to Enable Battery Limit Feature on Microsoft Surface
- The 3 easy ways to adjust screen brightness on Surface Pro
- Surface Pro 5 FAQ: Everything you need to know!
- The 6 easy ways to take a screenshot on Surface Pro in 2022
- Ultimate Tips and Tricks for Mastering Microsoft Surface Pro 5
- Best Surface Pro 6 USB Hubs and Docks 2022