How to Download and Install the Latest Surface Pro (2017) Drivers and Firmware
You can now download the latest Surface Pro (2017) drivers and firmware from the Microsoft Download Center. Here is how you can download and install that.
Now IT pros and users can download drivers and firmware update for the new Surface Pro (2017) in case they need it. This download can be handy when you need to do a clean install or troubleshoot driver problems of your Surface Pro (2017). Moreover, it can be useful as well in a corporate environment where multiple Surface Pros need to be installed.
Microsoft will update the download regularly, so make sure you check back the Download page again when you need it. However, if you have access to the Internet, Microsoft recommends you better get drivers and firmware update via Windows Update instead.
Cumulative and current firmware and drivers for the Surface Pro. This firmware and driver package contains drivers for all of the components in the Surface Pro, as well as updates to the system firmware that have been released via Windows Update. These drivers and firmware are compatible with Windows 10, including Enterprise versions, The driver MSI files include all of the drivers and firmware needed to deploy custom images of Windows on your Surface devices.
Here is how you can download and install the Surface Pro (2017)’s drivers and firmware:
- Download Surface Pro (2017) Drivers and Firmware.
After you downloaded, you can install the drivers and firmware by:
- Double-click on the downloaded file.
- It will show the installation screen. Click Next to continue.
- It will ask you to accept the agreement. Accept and click Next to continue.
- Choose installation path. Click Next to continue.
- Finally, click Install to start the drivers and firmware installation progress.
- After finished the installation, you will need to Restart your Surface Pro to finish updating your system.