What processors are used in Surface Pro 4?
Microsoft Surface Pro 4 has the following CPU configurations available:
6th Generation Intel® Skylake Processors (14nm)
- Intel® Core™ m3-6Y30
2 cores, 4 threads, 4MB SmartCache, 0.90 GHz up to 2.20 GHz, 4.5W
Intel® HD Graphics 515 (300 – 800 MHz)
- Intel® Core™ i5-6300U
2 cores, 4 threads, 3MB SmartCache, 2.40 GHz up to 3.00 GHz, 15W
Intel® HD Graphics 515 (300 – 1000 MHz)
- Intel® Core™ i7-6650U
2 cores, 4 threads, 4MB SmartCache, 2.20 GHz up to 3.40 GHz, 15W
Intel® Iris™ Graphics 540 (300 – 1050 MHz)
Here are some related questions you might want to know:
- Can you charge Surface Pro 4 via USB?
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Pro 4?
- Can you upgrade Surface Pro 4 SSD?
- Does Surface Pro 4 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Pro 4 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Pro 4 have Headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Pro 4 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Pro 4 keyboard backlit?
- Does Surface Pro 4 support Face Unlock?
- Does Surface Pro 4 support WiFi 6?
More on Surface Pro 4
Here are some related articles you might want to check out:
Let us know what you think!
We appreciate hearing your thoughts, questions, and ideas about “What processors does Microsoft Surface Pro 4 have?”.