Is Microsoft Surface Pro 5 keyboard backlit?
Yes, it is! Microsoft continues to keep its Surface Type Cover connection interface and design the same across its Surface Pro generations since Surface Pro 3. All original Microsoft Surface Pro Type Covers are backlit.
Here are some related questions you might want to know:
- Can you charge Surface Pro 5 via USB?
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Pro 5?
- Can you upgrade SSD on Surface Pro 5?
- Does Surface Pro 5 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Pro 5 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Pro 5 have Headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Pro 5 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Pro 5 support Face Unlock?
- Does Surface Pro 5 support WiFi 6?
- Here’s how to disable secure boot on Microsoft Surface Pro 5th Gen
More on Surface Pro 5
Here are some related articles you might want to check out:
- How to Enable Battery Limit Feature on Microsoft Surface
- The 3 easy ways to adjust screen brightness on Surface Pro
- Surface Pro 5 FAQ: Everything you need to know!
- The 6 easy ways to take a screenshot on Surface Pro in 2022
- Ultimate Tips and Tricks for Mastering Microsoft Surface Pro 5
- Best Surface Pro 6 USB Hubs and Docks 2022