Does Microsoft Surface Pro 5 have an Ethernet (Wired Network) port?
No, it doesn’t! There is no Ethernet (RJ-45) port available on Surface Pro (5th Gen). However, you can use a USB adapter, hub, or dock that has an Ethernet port to connect to the Surface Pro 5 USB port, so you can plug-in the network cable to connect to your local network. As the USB-C 3.0 port has high bandwidth (up to 5 Gbps), so you can opt for a Gigabit Ethernet adapter for higher bandwidth without any issue.
Here are some related questions you might want to know:
- Can you charge Surface Pro 5 via USB?
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Pro 5?
- Can you upgrade SSD on Surface Pro 5?
- Does Surface Pro 5 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Pro 5 have Headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Pro 5 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Pro 5 support Face Unlock?
- Does Surface Pro 5 support WiFi 6?
- Here’s how to disable secure boot on Microsoft Surface Pro 5th Gen
- How long will the Surface Pro 5 be supported?
More on Surface Pro 5
Here are some related articles you might want to check out: