How to charge Surface Book 3 via USB-C?
How to charge Microsoft Surface Book 3 via USB-C?
It’s really simple to charge your Surface Book 3 via USB-C. Just like the Surface Connect connector, the USB-C connector itself is reversible, so you don’t have to worry about the wrong side plug-in. For Surface Book 3 which required Power Delivery technology for charging over USB-C, you will only need a USB-C PD charger and a USB-C to USB-C cable.
Note Microsoft Surface Book 3 doesn’t support charging via a standard mobile phone charger. Currently, only Microsoft Surface 3 and Surface Go/Go 2 that support charging over a standard mobile phone charger.
In this example, we have an Anker PowerPort Speed PD 30 charger that has a single 30W USB-C PD output port connected and charges the device over a USB-C to USB-C cable:
For more information, check out our Surface Laptop 3 USB-C charging tests which have the same charging mechanism as Surface Book 3 here.
Here are the latest related questions:
- Does Surface Book 3 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Book 3 have USB-A port?
- What processors is in Microsoft Surface Book 3?
- Can you upgrade Surface Book 3 SSD?
- Does Surface Book 3 have HDMI port?
- Can you add RAM to Surface Book 3?
- Can you charge Surface Book 3 via USB-C?
- Does Surface Book 3 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Book 3 support WiFi 6?
- Does Surface Book 3 have USB-C port?
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Book 3
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out: