How to charge Microsoft Surface Book 3 via USB-C?
It’s really simple to charge your Surface Book 3 via USB-C. Just like the Surface Connect connector, the USB-C connector itself is reversible, so you don’t have to worry about the wrong side plug-in. For Surface Book 3 which required Power Delivery technology for charging over USB-C, you will only need a USB-C PD charger and a USB-C to USB-C cable.
In this example, we have an Anker PowerPort Speed PD 30 charger that has a single 30W USB-C PD output port connected and charges the device over a USB-C to USB-C cable:
For more information, check out our Surface Laptop 3 USB-C charging tests which have the same charging mechanism as Surface Book 3 here.
Here are the latest related questions:
- Can you upgrade Surface Book 3 SSD?
- Does Surface Book 3 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Book 3 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Book 3 have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Book 3 have USB-C port?
- Does Surface Book 3 support External GPU (eGPU)?
- Does Surface Book 3 support Windows Hello?
- How long will the Surface Book 3 be supported?
- How to properly shut down a Surface Book 3?
- What processors is in Microsoft Surface Book 3?
More on Surface Book 3
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
Let us know what you think!
We appreciate hearing your thoughts, questions, and ideas about “How to charge Surface Book 3 via USB-C?”.