How to charge Microsoft Surface Book 3 via USB-C?
It’s really simple to charge your Surface Book 3 via USB-C. Just like the Surface Connect connector, the USB-C connector itself is reversible, so you don’t have to worry about the wrong side plug-in. For Surface Book 3 which required Power Delivery technology for charging over USB-C, you will only need a USB-C PD charger and a USB-C to USB-C cable.
In this example, we have an Anker PowerPort Speed PD 30 charger that has a single 30W USB-C PD output port connected and charges the device over a USB-C to USB-C cable:
For more information, check out our Surface Laptop 3 USB-C charging tests which have the same charging mechanism as Surface Book 3 here.
Here are the latest related questions:
- Can you add RAM to Surface Book 3?
- How to properly shut down a Surface Book 3?
- Does Surface Book 3 have headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Book 3 support Windows Hello?
- Can you charge Surface Book 3 via USB-C?
- Does Surface Book 3 have HDMI port?
- What’s ports on Microsoft Surface Book 3?
- Does Surface Book 3 have USB-A port?
- What processors is in Microsoft Surface Book 3?
- Does Surface Book 3 have SD Card Slot?
More on Surface Book 3
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- How to Connect Xbox Controller to Surface with Xbox Wireless Support
- How To Boot Surface Book 1-3 From A USB Drive
- Ultimate Tips for Mastering Microsoft Surface Book 3
- The 3 easy ways to adjust Surface Book’s screen brightness
- Best Surface Book 3 Cases and Sleeves in 2022
- Best Surface Book 3 Accessories 2022