Can you add RAM to Surface Book 3?
Can you upgrade RAM on a Microsoft Surface Book 3?
No, you can’t! Both 13-inch and 15-inch versions of Surface Book 3 come with dual-channel soldered memory and there is no additional RAM slot for expansion. So make sure you purchase a Surface Book 3 model with the right amount of RAM (8GB, 16GB, or, 32GB) for your workload.
For more information, you might want to check out the new Surface Book 3 engineering tour by Microsoft Mechanic team here:
Here are the latest related questions:
- Does Surface Book 3 support WiFi 6?
- Does Surface Book 3 have USB-A port?
- Can you charge Surface Book 3 via USB-C?
- Does Surface Book 3 have SD Card Slot?
- How to charge Surface Book 3 via USB-C?
- Can you upgrade Surface Book 3 SSD?
- Does Surface Book 3 have HDMI port?
- What processors is in Microsoft Surface Book 3?
- Does Surface Book 3 have USB-C port?
- How to properly shut down a Surface Book 3?
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Book 3
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out: