When did Microsoft Surface Pro 9 come out?
Surface Pro 9 came out on October 12th, 2022, at the Microsoft hardware event, with a starting price of $999 for the WiFi model with Intel Core i5-1235U, 8GB of 5200MHz LPDDR5 RAM, and 128GB of SSD. It is available in two variants, the WiFi model powered by 12th Gen Intel U-series processors and the 5G model powered by Microsoft SQ® 3 ARM-based processor.
At the event, Panos Panay and his colleagues introduced three Surface devices, including Surface Pro 9, Surface Laptop 5, and Surface Studio 2+. You can watch the whole event in the following video.
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Pro 9?
- Does Surface Pro 9 Have a Headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Pro 9 have 4G LTE or 5G cellular connection?
- Does Surface Pro 9 have Face Unlock?
- Does Surface Pro 9 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Pro 9 have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Pro 9 have USB-C port?
- How long will the Surface Pro 9 be supported?
- What is the Difference Between Surface Pro 9 for Consumer vs. Business?
- What’s ports on Microsoft Surface Pro 9?
More on Surface Pro 9
Here are all the recent related articles you might want to check out: