What are the key specifications of the Surface Laptop 4 Power Supply?
Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 continues to support the fast charging feature that was introduced previously on Surface Laptop 3 which can charge the laptop from 0% to 80% in just about an hour. The feature needs a supported charger with more power to deliver adequate wattage. So all Surface Laptop 4 models including the 13-inch and 15-inch display sizes shipped with the same Surface power supply model 1706.
Here are the Surface Laptop 4 power supply specs.
|Input Current||100 - 240V @ 1.6A 50/60Hz|
|Surface Charging Wattage||60W ([email protected])|
|USB Charging Wattage||5W ([email protected])|
|Surface Charging Cable Length||66.93 in (1.70 m)|
|Adapter Dimensions||Length: 3.54 in (90 mm)
Width: 1.97 in (50 mm)
Height: 0.98 in (25 mm)
|Adapter Weight||0.55 lbs. (250g)|
- Can you charge Surface Laptop 4 via USB-C?
- Can you upgrade Surface Laptop 4 SSD?
- Does Surface Laptop 4 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Laptop 4 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Laptop 4 have Thunderbolt port?
- Does Surface Laptop 4 have headphone jack?
- Does Surface Laptop 4 support WiFi 6?
- How long will the Surface Laptop 4 be supported?
- Is Surface Laptop 4 fanless?
- Is Surface Laptop 4 keyboard backlit?
More on Surface Laptop 4
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- Best Surface Laptop 1-5 Cases and Sleeves in 2023
- How to Enable Battery Limit Feature on Microsoft Surface
- How to Properly Shut Down a Surface Laptop
- How to Download Surface Laptop 3 and Laptop 4 Service Manual
- How to Manually Download and Install Surface Laptop 4 Drivers and Firmware
- How to disable secure boot on Microsoft Surface Laptop 4
Let us know what you think!
We appreciate hearing your thoughts, questions, and ideas about “What are the Specs of Surface Laptop 4 Power Supply?”.