Can you replace Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 SSD?
Technically Yes! all Surface Laptop 4 models including 13-inch and 15-inch models come with a replaceable M.2 2230 SSD. So if you want to add more storage to Surface Laptop 4, it is the only option for you as there is no SD card slot available.
For more information, you might want to check out the new Surface Lineup introduction by Microsoft Mechanic here:
Here are some related questions you might want to know:
- Can you add RAM to Surface Laptop 4?
- Can you charge Surface Laptop 4 via USB-C?
- Does Surface Laptop 4 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Laptop 4 have Face Unlock?
- Does Surface Laptop 4 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Laptop 4 have Thunderbolt port?
- Does Surface Laptop 4 have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Laptop 4 support External GPU (eGPU)?
- What’s ports on Surface Laptop 4?
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Laptop 4
Here are some related articles you might want to check out: