Can you upgrade RAM on a Microsoft Surface Laptop 4?
No, you can’t! Both 13-inch and 15-inch versions of Surface Laptop 4 come with dual-channel soldered memory and there is no additional RAM slot for expansion. So make sure you purchase a Surface Laptop 4 model with the right amount of RAM (8GB, 16GB, or, 32GB) for your workload.
For more information, you might want to check out the new Surface Lineup introduction by Microsoft Mechanic here:
Here are some related questions you might want to know:
More on Surface Laptop 4
Here are some related articles you might want to check out:
- Best Surface Laptop 1-5 Cases and Sleeves in 2023
- How to Enable Battery Limit Feature on Microsoft Surface
- How to Properly Shut Down a Surface Laptop
- How to Download Surface Laptop 3 and Laptop 4 Service Manual
- How to Manually Download and Install Surface Laptop 4 Drivers and Firmware
- How to disable secure boot on Microsoft Surface Laptop 4
Let us know what you think!
We appreciate hearing your thoughts, questions, and ideas about “Can you add RAM to Surface Laptop 4?”.
Un vero peccato che non si possa aggiungere RAM aggiuntiva in caso di necessità e si è costretti a comprare un intero computer nuovo.
Spero vivamente che Microsoft nei prossimi modelli metta su tutti i Surface Laptop il tessuto in alcantara, un disco rimovibile ed espandibile e una RAM espandibile.