Does Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 have an HDMI port?
No, it doesn’t! Both 13-inch and 15-inch models of Surface Laptop 4 don’t have an HDMI port. However, you can use a USB-C adapter, hub, or dock that has an HDMI port to connect to the laptop’s USB-C port.
Here are the latest related questions:
More on Surface Laptop 4
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- How to Download Surface Laptop 3 and Laptop 4 Service Manual
- How to Manually Download and Install Surface Laptop 4 Drivers and Firmware
- Best Surface Laptop 4 USB Adapters, Hubs, and Docks 2022
- Best Surface Laptop 4 Cases and Sleeves 2022
- Best Surface Laptop 4 Accessories 2022
- How to disable secure boot on Microsoft Surface Laptop 4