Does Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 have an HDMI port?
No, it doesn’t! Both 13-inch and 15-inch models of Surface Laptop 4 don’t have an HDMI port. However, you can use a USB-C adapter, hub, or dock that has an HDMI port to connect to the laptop’s USB-C port.
Here are the latest related questions:
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Laptop 4
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- How to Manually Download and Install Surface Laptop 4 Drivers and Firmware
- Best Surface Laptop 4 USB Adapters, Hubs, and Docks 2021
- Best Surface Laptop 4 Cases and Sleeves 2021
- Best Surface Laptop 4 Accessories 2021
- How to disable secure boot on Microsoft Surface Laptop 4
- Ultimate Tips and Tricks for Mastering Microsoft Surface Laptop 4