Does Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 support Thunderbolt technology?
No, it doesn’t! The single USB-C port on Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 is a USB Type-C 3.1 Gen 2 port with the max bandwidth of 10 Gbps with the capability to output up to two 4K@60Hz. Here are the complete specs of the Type-C port on the Surface Laptop 4:
- USB Type-C port.
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 standard.
- Transfers up to 10Gbps or 1.25GB/s.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.4 Alt Mode and Digital Audio.
- Supports up to two 4K UHD (3840×2160@60Hz).
- Supports Power Delivery revision 3.0 with power rules of 5v, 9v, 15v, and 20v supports chargers rated at 45W or bigger. It also backward compatible with PD 2.0.
Here are the latest related questions:
- Can you add RAM to Surface Laptop 4?
- Can you charge Surface Laptop 4 via USB-C?
- Does Surface Laptop 4 have Face Unlock?
- Does Surface Laptop 4 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Laptop 4 have headphone jack?
- Does Surface Laptop 4 support WiFi 6?
- How long will the Surface Laptop 4 be supported?
- Is Surface Laptop 4 keyboard backlit?
- What are the Specs of Surface Laptop 4 Power Supply?
- What’s ports on Surface Laptop 4?
More on Surface Laptop 4
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- Best Surface Laptop 1-5 Cases and Sleeves in 2023
- How to Properly Shut Down a Surface Laptop
- How to Download Surface Laptop 3 and Laptop 4 Service Manual
- How to Manually Download and Install Surface Laptop 4 Drivers and Firmware
- How to disable secure boot on Microsoft Surface Laptop 4
- Ultimate Tips and Tricks for Mastering Microsoft Surface Laptop 4