Does Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 support Thunderbolt technology?
No, it doesn’t! The single USB-C port on Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 is a USB Type-C 3.1 Gen 2 port with the max bandwidth of 10 Gbps with the capability to output up to two [email protected] Here are the complete specs of the Type-C port on the Surface Laptop 4:
- USB Type-C port.
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 standard.
- Transfers up to 10Gbps or 1.25GB/s.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.4 Alt Mode and Digital Audio.
- Supports up to two 4K UHD (3840×[email protected]).
- Supports Power Delivery revision 3.0 with power rules of 5v, 9v, 15v, and 20v supports chargers rated at 45W or bigger. It also backward compatible with PD 2.0.
Here are the latest related questions:
- Does Surface Laptop 4 have Face Unlock?
- Can you add RAM to Surface Laptop 4?
- What’s ports on Surface Laptop 4?
- Does Surface Laptop 4 have HDMI port?
- Is Surface Laptop 4 fanless?
- Can you upgrade Surface Laptop 4 SSD?
- Does Surface Laptop 4 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Laptop 4 have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Laptop 4 support WiFi 6?
- Is Surface Laptop 4 keyboard backlit?
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Laptop 4
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out: