How to charge Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 via USB-C?
It’s really simple to charge your Surface Laptop 4 via USB-C. Just like the Surface Connect connector, the USB-C connector itself is reversible, so you don’t have to worry about the wrong side plug-in. For Surface Laptop 3 which required Power Delivery technology for charging over USB-C, you will only need a USB-C PD charger and a USB-C to USB-C cable.
In this example, we have an Anker PowerPort Atom PD 1 charger that has a single 30W USB-C PD output port connected and charges Surface Laptop 4 over a USB-C to USB-C cable:
For more information, check out our testing here.
Here are some related questions you might want to know:
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Laptop 4
Here are some related articles you might want to check out:
- How to Download Surface Laptop 3 and Laptop 4 Service Manual
- How to Manually Download and Install Surface Laptop 4 Drivers and Firmware
- Best Surface Laptop 4 USB Adapters, Hubs, and Docks 2022
- Best Surface Laptop 4 Cases and Sleeves 2022
- Best Surface Laptop 4 Accessories 2022
- How to disable secure boot on Microsoft Surface Laptop 4