Does the Surface Laptop 4 have a full-size USB port?
Yes, it does! All Surface Laptop 4 models come with a single full-size USB-A 3.2 Gen 2 port as a standard. The port supports super-speed data transfers up to 10Gbps or 1,250MB/s. It located on the left side of the laptop next to the USB-C port and 3.5mm headphone jack. Here are the complete specs of the USB port:
- Full-Size USB port
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 standard
- Transfers up to 10Gbps or 1,250MB/s
Here are the latest related questions:
- Can you add RAM to Surface Laptop 4?
- Can you upgrade Surface Laptop 4 SSD?
- Can you charge Surface Laptop 4 via USB-C?
- Does Surface Laptop 4 have headphone jack?
- Does Surface Laptop 4 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Laptop 4 have Face Unlock?
- Does Surface Laptop 4 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Laptop 4 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Laptop 4 have Thunderbolt port?
- Does Surface Laptop 4 support External GPU (eGPU)?
- Does Surface Laptop 4 support WiFi 6?
- How to charge Surface Laptop 4 via USB-C?
- Is Surface Laptop 4 fanless?
- Is Surface Laptop 4 keyboard backlit?
- What’s ports on Surface Laptop 4?
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Laptop 4
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out: