Does Surface Book 3 have USB-C port?
Does the Surface Book 3 have USB-C port?
Yes, it does! All Surface Book 3 models come with a single USB Type-C 3.1 Gen 2 port as a standard. The port supports data transfers (with a speed up to 10Gbps or 1.25GB/s), display out, and charging. It located on the left side of the laptop next to the Surface Connect port. Here are the complete specs of the USB-C port.
- USB Type-C port.
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 standard.
- Transfers up to 10Gbps or 1.25GB/s.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.4 Alt Mode and Digital Audio.
- Supports up to two 4K UHD (3840×[email protected]).
- Supports Power Delivery revision 3.0 with power rules of 5v, 9v, 15v, and 20v supports chargers rated at 45W or bigger. It also backward compatible with PD 2.0.
Here are some more related Surface Book 3 questions:
- Does Surface Book 3 have Thunderbolt 3 port?
- What processors is in Microsoft Surface Book 3?
- How to properly shut down a Surface Book 3?
- Does Surface Book 3 support Windows Hello?
- Does Surface Book 3 support WiFi 6?
- Does Surface Book 3 support External GPU (eGPU)?
- Does Surface Book 3 have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Book 3 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Book 3 have Ethernet port?
- Can you charge Surface Book 3 via USB-C?
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Book 3
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out: