Does the Surface Book 3 have USB-C port?
Yes, it does! All Surface Book 3 models come with a single USB Type-C 3.1 Gen 2 port as a standard. The port supports data transfers (with a speed up to 10Gbps or 1.25GB/s), display out, and charging. It located on the left side of the laptop next to the Surface Connect port. Here are the complete specs of the USB-C port.
- USB Type-C port.
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 standard.
- Transfers up to 10Gbps or 1.25GB/s.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.4 Alt Mode and Digital Audio.
- Supports up to two 4K UHD (3840×2160@60Hz).
- Supports Power Delivery revision 3.0 with power rules of 5v, 9v, 15v, and 20v supports chargers rated at 45W or bigger. It also backward compatible with PD 2.0.
Here are some more related Surface Book 3 questions:
- How long will the Surface Book 3 be supported?
- Does Surface Book 3 have Thunderbolt 3 port?
- What processors is in Microsoft Surface Book 3?
- How to properly shut down a Surface Book 3?
- Does Surface Book 3 support Windows Hello?
- Does Surface Book 3 support WiFi 6?
- Does Surface Book 3 support External GPU (eGPU)?
- Does Surface Book 3 have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Book 3 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Book 3 have Ethernet port?
More on Surface Book 3
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out: