Does the Surface Book 3 have a full-size USB port?
Yes, it does! All Surface Book 3 models come with two high-speed full-size USB-A 3.1 Gen 2 port as a standard. The port supports super-speed data transfers up to 10Gbps or 1.25GB/s. It located on the left side of the laptop next to the full-size SDXC card reader. Here are the complete specs of the USB port:
- 2 x Full-Size USB ports
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 standard
- Transfers up to 10Gbps or 1.25GB/s
- Power output up to 5v/900mA
Here are the latest related questions:
More on Surface Book 3
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- How to Connect Xbox Controller to Surface with Xbox Wireless Support
- How To Boot Surface Book From A USB Drive
- Ultimate Tips for Mastering Microsoft Surface Book 3
- The 3 easy ways to adjust Surface Book’s screen brightness
- Best Surface Book 3 Cases and Sleeves in 2021
- Best Surface Book 3 Accessories 2021
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.