Does Microsoft Surface Book 2 have USB-C port?
Yes, it does! All Surface Book 2 models come with a single USB Type-C 3.1 Gen 1 port as a standard. The port supports data transfers (with a speed up to 5Gbps or 625MB/s), display out, and charging. It located on the right side of the base section next to the Surface Connect port. Here are the complete specs of the USB-C port.
- USB Type-C port.
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 standard.
- Transfers up to 5Gbps or 625MB/s.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 Alt Mode and Digital Audio.
- Supports up to One [email protected] or two [email protected]
- Supports Power Delivery revision 3.0 with power rules of 5v, 9v, 15v, and 20v supports chargers rated at 45W or bigger. It also backward compatible with PD 2.0.
Here are the latest related questions:
- Can you add more RAM to Surface Book 2?
- Can you upgrade Surface Book 2 SSD?
- Does Surface Book 2 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Book 2 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Book 2 have headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Book 2 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Book 2 have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Book 2 support External GPU (eGPU)?
- Does Surface Book 2 support Wi-Fi 6?
- Does Surface Book 2 support Windows Hello?
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Book 2
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- How To Boot Surface Book From A USB Drive
- The 3 easy ways to adjust Surface Book’s screen brightness
- Surface Book 2 Deal: Save up to 300$ on select Microsoft Surface Book 2 models
- Best 15” Surface Book 2 Cases and Sleeves in 2021
- Best 13.5” Surface Book 2 Cases in 2021
- How to disable the discrete GPU on Microsoft Surface Book