How to charge Surface Book 2 via USB-C?
How to charge Microsoft Surface Book 2 via USB-C?
It’s really simple to charge your Surface Book 2 via USB-C. Just like the Surface Connect connector, the USB-C connector itself is reversible, so you don’t have to worry about the wrong side plug-in. Anyway, there are 2 ways to charge your Surface over USB-C depending on the available charger port:
- USB-A to USB-C: You can charge your Surface Book 2 with any standard USB charger or portable power bank with a good charging rate (at least 5V/1.5A) by connecting them with the USB-A to USB-C cable.
- USB-C to USB-C: If you have a USB-C PD charger, which is highly recommended, and they are using USB-C port, then you can charge your Surface Book 2 by connecting them with the USB-C to USB-C cable.
For more information, check out our testing here.
Here are some related questions you might want to know:
More on Surface Book 2
Here are some related articles you might want to check out:
- Surface Book 2 Deal: Save up to 300$ on select Microsoft Surface Book 2 models
- Best Surface Book 2 (15-inch) Cases in 2019
- Best Surface Book 2 (13.5-inch) Cases in 2019
- How to disable the discrete GPU on Microsoft Surface Book
- Microsoft Surface Book 2 FAQs: Everything you need to know!
- Microsoft Surface Book 2 Buyer’s Guide