How to charge Microsoft Surface Book 2 via USB-C?
It’s really simple to charge your Surface Book 2 via USB-C. Just like the Surface Connect connector, the USB-C connector itself is reversible, so you don’t have to worry about the wrong side plug-in. For Surface Book 2 which required Power Delivery technology for charging over USB-C, you will only need a USB-C PD charger and a USB-C to USB-C cable.
In this example, we have an Anker PowerPort Speed PD 30 charger that has a single 30W USB-C PD output port connected and charges the device over a USB-C to USB-C cable:
For more information, check out our Surface Laptop 3 USB-C charging tests which have the same charging mechanism as Surface Book 3 here.
Here are the latest related questions:
More on Surface Book 2
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- How to Connect Xbox Controller to Surface with Xbox Wireless Support
- How to Boot Surface Book From a USB Drive
- How to Adjust Surface Book Screen Brightness
- Surface Book 2 Deal: Save up to 300$ on select Microsoft Surface Book 2 models
- How to disable the discrete GPU on Microsoft Surface Book
- Best Power Banks for Microsoft Surface in 2024