Can you upgrade RAM on a Microsoft Surface Book 2?
No, you can’t! Both 13-inch and 15-inch versions of Surface Book 2 come with dual-channel soldered memory and there is no additional RAM slot for expansion. So make sure you purchase a Surface Book 2 model with the right amount of RAM (8GB or 16GB) for your workload.
For more information, you might want to check out the new Surface Book 2 engineering tour by Microsoft Mechanic team here:
Here are the latest related questions:
- Does Surface Book 2 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Book 2 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Book 2 have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Book 2 have USB-C port?
- Does Surface Book 2 have headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Book 2 support External GPU (eGPU)?
- Does Surface Book 2 support Wi-Fi 6?
- How to charge Surface Book 2 via USB-C?
- How to properly shut down a Surface Book 2?
- What’s ports on Microsoft Surface Book 2?
More on Surface Book 2
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- How to Connect Xbox Controller to Surface with Xbox Wireless Support
- How To Boot Surface Book 1-3 From A USB Drive
- The 3 easy ways to adjust Surface Book’s screen brightness
- Surface Book 2 Deal: Save up to 300$ on select Microsoft Surface Book 2 models
- How to disable the discrete GPU on Microsoft Surface Book
- Best Power Banks for Microsoft Surface in 2023