Can you upgrade RAM on a Microsoft Surface Book 2?
No, you can’t! Both 13-inch and 15-inch versions of Surface Book 2 come with dual-channel soldered memory and there is no additional RAM slot for expansion. So make sure you purchase a Surface Book 2 model with the right amount of RAM (8GB or 16GB) for your workload.
For more information, you might want to check out the new Surface Book 2 engineering tour by Microsoft Mechanic team here:
Here are the latest related questions:
- How to charge Surface Book 2 via USB-C?
- Does Surface Book 2 support Wi-Fi 6?
- Does Surface Book 2 support Windows Hello?
- Does Surface Book 2 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Book 2 support External GPU (eGPU)?
- Does Surface Book 2 have SD Card Slot?
- What’s ports on Microsoft Surface Book 2?
- What processors is in Microsoft Surface Book 2?
- Can you upgrade Surface Book 2 SSD?
- Does Surface Book 2 have USB-A port?
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Book 2
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- How To Boot Surface Book From A USB Drive
- The 3 easy ways to adjust Surface Book’s screen brightness
- Surface Book 2 Deal: Save up to 300$ on select Microsoft Surface Book 2 models
- Best 15” Surface Book 2 Cases and Sleeves in 2021
- Best 13.5” Surface Book 2 Cases in 2021
- How to disable the discrete GPU on Microsoft Surface Book