Does Microsoft Surface Book 2 support Wi-Fi 6?
No, it doesn’t! Microsoft Surface Book 2 comes with Marvell AVASTAR Wireless-AC Network Controller. The adapter supports only the current Wi-Fi 5 (also known as IEEE 802.11ac standard) technology that offers transfer speed up to 866Mbps. It does also supports all previous Wi-Fi standards as well. Here are the complete supported Wi-Fi standards that Surface Book 2 supports:
- Wi-Fi 1: IEEE 802.11b, released in 1999.
- Wi-Fi 2: IEEE 802.11a, released in 1999.
- Wi-Fi 3: IEEE 802.11g, released in 2003.
- Wi-Fi 4: IEEE 802.11n, released in 2009.
- Wi-Fi 5: IEEE 802.11ac, released in 2014.
Here are some more related questions:
- What processors is in Microsoft Surface Book 2?
- Can you add more RAM to Surface Book 2?
- Can you upgrade Surface Book 2 SSD?
- Does Surface Book 2 support Windows Hello?
- Does Surface Book 2 support External GPU (eGPU)?
- Does Surface Book 2 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Book 2 have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Book 2 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Book 2 have USB-C port?
- Does Surface Book 2 have SD Card Slot?
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- How To Boot Surface Book From A USB Drive
- The 3 easy ways to adjust Surface Book’s screen brightness
- Surface Book 2 Deal: Save up to 300$ on select Microsoft Surface Book 2 models
- Best 15” Surface Book 2 Cases and Sleeves in 2021
- Best 13.5” Surface Book 2 Cases in 2021
- How to disable the discrete GPU on Microsoft Surface Book