Does Surface Book 2 have HDMI port?
Does Microsoft Surface Book 2 have an HDMI port?
No, it doesn’t! Both 13-inch and 15-inch models of Surface Book 2 don’t have HDMI port. However, you can use a USB-C adapter, hub, or dock that has an HDMI port to connect to the laptop’s USB-C port.
Here are some more related Surface Book 2 questions:
- What processors is in Microsoft Surface Book 2?
- Can you add more RAM to Surface Book 2?
- Can you upgrade Surface Book 2 SSD?
- Does Surface Book 2 support Windows Hello?
- Does Surface Book 2 support Wi-Fi 6?
- Does Surface Book 2 support External GPU (eGPU)?
- Does Surface Book 2 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Book 2 have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Book 2 have USB-C port?
- Does Surface Book 2 have SD Card Slot?
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Book 2
Here are all recent related articzes you might want to check out:
- Surface Book 2 Deal: Save up to 300$ on select Microsoft Surface Book 2 models
- Best Surface Book 2 (15-inch) Cases and Sleeves in 2020
- Best Surface Book 2 (13.5-inch) Cases in 2020
- How to disable the discrete GPU on Microsoft Surface Book
- Microsoft Surface Book 2 FAQs: Everything you need to know!
- Microsoft Surface Book 2 Buyer’s Guide