Does Surface Book 2 have Ethernet port?
Does Microsoft Surface Book 2 have an Ethernet port?
No, it doesn’t! All Surface Book 2 models don’t have an Ethernet port. Though, you can use a USB-C adapter, hub, or dock that has an Ethernet port to connect to the laptop’s USB-C port, so you can plug network cable to access the local network.
Since the USB-C 3.1 Gen 1 port on Surface Book 2 has high bandwidth (up to 5 Gbps), you can opt for a Gigabit ethernet adapter without any issue.
Here are the latest related questions:
More on Surface Book 2
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- Surface Book 2 Deal: Save up to 300$ on select Microsoft Surface Book 2 models
- Best Surface Book 2 (15-inch) Cases and Sleeves in 2020
- Best Surface Book 2 (13.5-inch) Cases in 2020
- How to disable the discrete GPU on Microsoft Surface Book
- Microsoft Surface Book 2 FAQs: Everything you need to know!
- Microsoft Surface Book 2 Buyer’s Guide