What are the key specifications of the Surface Laptop 3 Power Adapter?
Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 supports the new fast charging feature that can charge the laptop from 0% to 80% in just about an hour. The new feature needs a supported charger with more power to deliver adequate wattage. So all Surface Laptop 3 models including the 13-inch and 15-inch display sizes shipped with the same Surface power supply model 1706.
Here are the Surface Laptop 3 power supply specs.
|Input Current||100 - 240V @ 1.6A 50/60Hz|
|Surface Charging Wattage||60W ([email protected])|
|USB Charging Wattage||5W ([email protected])|
|Surface Charging Cable Length||66.93 in (1.70 m)|
|Adapter Dimensions||Length: 3.54 in (90 mm)
Width: 1.97 in (50 mm)
Height: 0.98 in (25 mm)
|Adapter Weight||0.55 lbs. (250g)|
- Can you add RAM to Surface Laptop 3?
- Can you upgrade Surface Laptop 3 SSD?
- Does Surface Laptop 3 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Laptop 3 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Laptop 3 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Laptop 3 have Thunderbolt 3 port?
- Does the Surface Laptop 3 have Face ID?
- How long will the Surface Laptop 3 be supported?
- What’s ports on Surface Laptop 3?
- What’s new in Surface Laptop 3?
More on Surface Laptop 3
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- Best Surface Laptop 1-5 Cases and Sleeves in 2023
- How to Enable Battery Limit Feature on Microsoft Surface
- How to Properly Shut Down a Surface Laptop
- How to Download Surface Laptop 3 and Laptop 4 Service Manual
- How to Claim Surface Exclusive Offers on Microsoft Surface
- Surface Laptop 3 Now Supports More 3:2 Aspect Ratio Resolutions
Let us know what you think!
We appreciate hearing your thoughts, questions, and ideas about “What are the Specs of Surface Laptop 3 Power Supply?”.