Can you charge Surface Laptop 3 via USB-C?
Can you charge Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 via USB-C?
Yes, you can. The USB-C 3.1 port on Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 does support smart charging along with data transfer and video out capability. It supports USB Power Delivery revision 3.0 which supports 4 different power rules (5v, 9v, 15v, and 20v) with the ability to supply power up to over 45W.
For more information, check out our testing here.
Here are some related questions you might want to know:
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Laptop 3
Here are some related articles you might want to check out:
- Best Surface Laptop 3 15” Bags and Backpacks in 2020
- Best Surface Laptop 3 15” Cases and Sleeves in 2020
- The Best Surface Laptop 3 13.5” Bags and Backpacks in 2020
- How to Configure Surface Laptop 3 UEFI/BIOS Settings
- Ultimate Tips and Tricks for Mastering Microsoft Surface Laptop 3
- How to download and install the latest Surface Laptop 3 drivers and firmware updates