Can you charge Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 via USB-C?
Yes, you can. The USB-C 3.1 port on Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 does support smart charging along with data transfer and video out capability. It supports USB Power Delivery revision 3.0 which supports 4 different power rules (5v, 9v, 15v, and 20v) with the ability to supply power up to over 45W.
For more information, check out our testing here.
Here are some related questions you might want to know:
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Laptop 3
Here are some related articles you might want to check out:
- How to Claim Surface Exclusive Offers on Microsoft Surface
- Surface Laptop 3 Now Supports More 3:2 Aspect Ratio Resolutions
- How To Boot Surface Laptop From A USB Drive
- Best Surface Laptop 3 15” Bags and Backpacks 2021
- Best Surface Laptop 3 15” Cases and Sleeves in 2021
- Best Surface Laptop 3 13.5” Bags and Backpacks 2021