Can you charge Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 via USB-C?
Yes, you can. The USB-C 3.1 port on Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 does support smart charging along with data transfer and video out capability. It supports USB Power Delivery revision 3.0 which supports 4 different power rules (5v, 9v, 15v, and 20v) with the ability to supply power up to over 45W.
For more information, check out our testing here.
Here are some related questions you might want to know:
More on Surface Laptop 3
Here are some related articles you might want to check out:
- Best Surface Laptop 1-5 Cases and Sleeves in 2023
- How to Properly Shut Down a Surface Laptop
- How to Download Surface Laptop 3 and Laptop 4 Service Manual
- How to claim Surface exclusive offers for Surface devices
- Surface Laptop 3 Now Supports More 3:2 Aspect Ratio Resolutions
- How to Boot Surface Laptop from A USB Drive