Is Surface Laptop 3 keyboard backlit?
Yes, it does! all Surface Laptop 3 models come with the same three levels backlit keyboard. You can control backlit on the Surface Laptop 3 keyboard by pressing the F1 media key (Next to Esc key).
- 1st Press: Activate backlight at level 1 (min).
- 2nd Press: Activate backlight at level 2 (medium).
- 3rd Press: Activate backlight at level 3 (max).
- 4st Press: Deactivate backlit.
Note Make sure there is no LED light up on the Fn key. Otherwise, you will need to press Fn + F1 in order to control keyboard backlit options.
Here are some related questions you might want to know:
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Laptop 3
Here are some related articles you might want to check out:
- How to Claim Surface Exclusive Offers on Microsoft Surface
- Surface Laptop 3 Now Supports More 3:2 Aspect Ratio Resolutions
- How To Boot Surface Laptop From A USB Drive
- Best Surface Laptop 3 15” Bags and Backpacks 2021
- Best Surface Laptop 3 15” Cases and Sleeves in 2021
- Best Surface Laptop 3 13.5” Bags and Backpacks 2021