Is Surface Laptop 3 keyboard backlit?
Yes, it does! all Surface Laptop 3 models come with the same three levels of the backlit keyboard. You can control the backlit on the Surface Laptop 3 keyboard by pressing the F1 media key (Next to Esc key).
- 1st Press: Activate backlight at level 1 (min).
- 2nd Press: Activate backlight at level 2 (medium).
- 3rd Press: Activate backlight at level 3 (max).
- 4th Press: Deactivate backlit.
Here are some related questions you might want to know:
More on Surface Laptop 3
Here are some related articles you might want to check out:
- Best Surface Laptop 1-5 Cases and Sleeves in 2023
- How to Enable Battery Limit Feature on Microsoft Surface
- How to Properly Shut Down a Surface Laptop
- How to Download Surface Laptop 3 and Laptop 4 Service Manual
- How to Claim Surface Exclusive Offers on Microsoft Surface
- Surface Laptop 3 Now Supports More 3:2 Aspect Ratio Resolutions