Can you add RAM to Surface Laptop 3?
Can you upgrade RAM on a Microsoft Surface Laptop 3?
No, you can’t! Both 13-inch and 15-inch versions of Surface Laptop 3 come with dual-channel soldered memory and there is no additional RAM slot for expansion. So make sure you purchase a Surface Laptop 3 model with the right amount of RAM (8GB, 16GB, or, 32GB) for your workload.
For more information, you might want to check out the new Surface Lineup introduction by Microsoft Mechanic here:
Here are some related questions you might want to know:
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Laptop 3
Here are some related articles you might want to check out:
- Best Surface Laptop 3 15” Bags and Backpacks in 2020
- Best Surface Laptop 3 15” Cases and Sleeves in 2020
- The Best Surface Laptop 3 13.5” Bags and Backpacks in 2020
- How to Configure Surface Laptop 3 UEFI/BIOS Settings
- Ultimate Tips and Tricks for Mastering Microsoft Surface Laptop 3
- How to download and install the latest Surface Laptop 3 drivers and firmware updates