Does Surface Laptop 3 have Thunderbolt 3 port?
Does Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 support Thunderbolt technology?
No, it doesn’t! The single USB-C port on Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 is a USB Type-C 3.1 Gen 2 port with the max bandwidth of 10 Gbps with the capability to output up to two [email protected] Here are the complete specs of the Type-C port on the Surface Laptop 3:
- USB Type-C port.
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 standard.
- Transfers up to 10Gbps or 1.25GB/s.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.4 Alt Mode and Digital Audio.
- Supports up to two 4K UHD (3840×[email protected]).
- Supports Power Delivery revision 3.0 with power rules of 5v, 9v, 15v, and 20v supports chargers rated at 45W or bigger. It also backward compatible with PD 2.0.
Here are the latest related questions:
- Can you add RAM to Surface Laptop 3?
- Can you charge Surface Laptop 3 via USB-C?
- Can you upgrade Surface Laptop 3 SSD?
- Does Surface Laptop 3 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Laptop 3 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Laptop 3 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Laptop 3 have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Laptop 3 support External GPU (eGPU)?
- Does Surface Laptop 3 support WiFi 6?
- Does the Surface Laptop 3 have Face ID?
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Laptop 3
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- Best Surface Laptop 3 15” Bags and Backpacks in 2020
- Best Surface Laptop 3 15” Cases and Sleeves in 2020
- The Best Surface Laptop 3 13.5” Bags and Backpacks in 2020
- How to Configure Surface Laptop 3 UEFI/BIOS Settings
- Ultimate Tips and Tricks for Mastering Microsoft Surface Laptop 3
- How to download and install the latest Surface Laptop 3 drivers and firmware updates