Does Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 support Thunderbolt technology?
No, it doesn’t! The single USB-C port on Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 is a USB Type-C 3.1 Gen 2 port with the max bandwidth of 10 Gbps with the capability to output up to two [email protected] Here are the complete specs of the Type-C port on the Surface Laptop 3:
- USB Type-C port.
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 standard.
- Transfers up to 10Gbps or 1.25GB/s.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.4 Alt Mode and Digital Audio.
- Supports up to two 4K UHD (3840×[email protected]).
- Supports Power Delivery revision 3.0 with power rules of 5v, 9v, 15v, and 20v supports chargers rated at 45W or bigger. It also backward compatible with PD 2.0.
Here are the latest related questions:
- How to properly shut down a Surface Laptop 3?
- Does Surface Laptop 3 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Laptop 3 have Ethernet port?
- What’s new in Surface Laptop 3?
- How to fix brightness issue on Surface Laptop 3?
- Is Surface Laptop 3 keyboard backlit?
- Does the Surface Laptop 3 have headphone jack?
- How to disable secure boot on Microsoft Surface Laptop 3
- Does the Surface Laptop 3 have USB-C port?
- Can you add RAM to Surface Laptop 3?
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Laptop 3
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- How to Claim Surface Exclusive Offers on Microsoft Surface
- Surface Laptop 3 Now Supports More 3:2 Aspect Ratio Resolutions
- How To Boot Surface Laptop From A USB Drive
- Best Surface Laptop 3 15” Bags and Backpacks 2021
- Best Surface Laptop 3 15” Cases and Sleeves in 2021
- Best Surface Laptop 3 13.5” Bags and Backpacks 2021