Does the Surface Laptop Go have USB-C port?
Does the Surface Laptop Go have a USB-C port?
Yes, it does! All Surface Laptop Go models come with a single USB Type-C 3.1 Gen 2 port as a standard. The port supports data transfers (with a speed up to 10Gbps or 1.25GB/s), display out, and charging. It located on the left side of the laptop next to the USB-A port and 3.5mm headphone jack. Here are the complete specs of the USB-C port.
- USB Type-C port.
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 standard.
- Transfers up to 10Gbps or 1.25GB/s.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.4 Alt Mode and Digital Audio.
- Supports up to two 4K UHD (3840×[email protected]).
- Supports Power Delivery revision 3.0 with power rules of 5v, 9v, 15v, and 20v supports chargers rated at 45W or bigger. It also backward compatible with PD 2.0.
- Does Surface Laptop Go have Thunderbolt 3 port?
- Does Surface Laptop Go support External GPU (eGPU)?
- Does Surface Laptop Go have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Laptop Go have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Laptop Go support Face Unlock?
- How to properly shut down a Surface Laptop Go?
- Does the Surface Laptop Go have headphone jack?
- How to charge Surface Laptop Go via USB-C?
- Does Surface Laptop Go have SD Card Slot?
- Can you charge Surface Laptop Go via USB-C?
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Laptop Go
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out: