What ports available on Microsoft Surface Laptop Go?
Microsoft Surface Laptop Go has the exact same ports as its big brother Surface Laptop 3 as here:
- 1 x Full-size USB 3.0
- 1 x USB Type-C 3.1 Gen 2Supports Power Delivery and DisplayPort.
- 1 x Surface Connect™Supports charging and docking station.
- 1 x Headset jack
- Does Surface Laptop Go support External GPU (eGPU)?
- Does Surface Laptop Go support Face Unlock?
- Does Surface Laptop Go have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Laptop Go have SD Card Slot?
- Can you charge Surface Laptop Go via USB-C?
- Does Surface Laptop Go have HDMI port?
- How to properly shut down a Surface Laptop Go?
- Does the Surface Laptop Go have USB-C port?
- Does Surface Laptop Go have Thunderbolt 3 port?
- Does Surface Laptop Go support Fingerprint Sign-in?
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Laptop Go
Here are some related articles you might want to check out: