How to charge Microsoft Surface Laptop Go via USB-C?
It’s really simple to charge your Surface Laptop Go via USB-C. Just like the Surface Connect connector, the USB-C connector itself is reversible, so you don’t have to worry about the wrong side plug-in. For the Surface Laptop Go which required Power Delivery technology for charging over USB-C, you will only need a USB-C PD charger and a USB-C to USB-C cable.
In this example, we have an Anker PowerPort Atom PD 1 charger that has a single 30W USB-C PD output port connected and charges Surface Laptop 3 over a USB-C to USB-C cable:
For more information, check out our testing here.
- Does Surface Laptop Go have HDMI port?
- Can you charge Surface Laptop Go via USB-C?
- Does Surface Laptop Go support Face Unlock?
- Does Surface Laptop Go support Fingerprint Sign-in?
- Does the Surface Laptop Go have USB-C port?
- Does Surface Laptop Go have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Laptop Go have Thunderbolt 3 port?
- Does the Surface Laptop Go have headphone jack?
- Does Surface Laptop Go have SD Card Slot?
- How to properly shut down a Surface Laptop Go?
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Laptop Go
Here are some related articles you might want to check out: