Does Surface Pro 6 support Wi-Fi 6?
Does Microsoft Surface Pro 6 support Wi-Fi 6?
No, it doesn’t! Microsoft Surface Pro 6 comes with Marvell AVASTAR Wireless-AC Network Controller. The adapter supports only the current Wi-Fi 5 (also known as IEEE 802.11ac standard) technology that offers transfer speed up to 866Mbps. It does also supports all previous Wi-Fi standards as well. Here are the complete supported Wi-Fi standards that Surface Pro 6 supports:
- Wi-Fi 1: IEEE 802.11b, released in 1999.
- Wi-Fi 2: IEEE 802.11a, released in 1999.
- Wi-Fi 3: IEEE 802.11g, released in 2003.
- Wi-Fi 4: IEEE 802.11n, released in 2009.
- Wi-Fi 5: IEEE 802.11ac, released in 2014.
Here are the latest related questions:
- Can you charge Surface Pro 6 via USB?
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Pro 6?
- Can you upgrade SSD on Surface Pro 6?
- Does Surface Pro 6 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Pro 6 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Pro 6 have Headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Pro 6 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Pro 6 support Face Unlock?
- Here’s how to disable secure boot on Microsoft Surface Pro 6
- How to properly shut down a Surface Pro 6?
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Pro 6
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- The 3 easy ways to adjust screen brightness on Surface Pro
- Surface Pro 6 Deal: Save up to 330$ on Microsoft Surface Pro 6 with Type Cover Bundle
- The Best Microsoft Surface Pro 6 Car Chargers in 2020
- The Best Surface Pro 6 Sleeves in 2020
- The Best Surface Pro 6 Bags in 2020
- Surface Pro 6 FAQ: Everything you need to know!