Does Surface Laptop Go have Thunderbolt 3 port?
Does Microsoft Surface Laptop Go support Thunderbolt technology?
No, it doesn’t! The single USB-C port on Microsoft Surface Laptop Go is a USB Type-C 3.1 Gen 2 port with the max bandwidth of 10 Gbps with the capability to output up to two [email protected] Here are the complete specs of the Type-C port on the Surface Laptop Go:
- USB Type-C port.
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 standard.
- Transfers up to 10Gbps or 1.25GB/s.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.4 Alt Mode and Digital Audio.
- Supports up to two 4K UHD (3840×[email protected]).
- Supports Power Delivery revision 3.0 with power rules of 5v, 9v, 15v, and 20v supports chargers rated at 45W or bigger. It also backward compatible with PD 2.0.
- Does the Surface Laptop Go have USB-C port?
- How to charge Surface Laptop Go via USB-C?
- How to properly shut down a Surface Laptop Go?
- Does Surface Laptop Go support Fingerprint Sign-in?
- Does Surface Laptop Go support Face Unlock?
- What’s ports on Surface Laptop Go?
- Does Surface Laptop Go have USB-A port?
- Does the Surface Laptop Go have headphone jack?
- Does Surface Laptop Go have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Laptop Go have SD Card Slot?
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Laptop Go
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out: