Does Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 support external Graphics (eGPU)?
No, it doesn’t! Currently, all standard external graphics processing units use Thunderbolt 3 technology which has a bandwidth of 40Gbps to utilize max performance of graphics card. Unfortunately, Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 has only USB-C 3.1 Gen 2 that has a maximum bandwidth of 10Gbps only.
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Laptop 3
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- How to Claim Surface Exclusive Offers on Microsoft Surface
- Surface Laptop 3 Now Supports More 3:2 Aspect Ratio Resolutions
- How To Boot Surface Laptop From A USB Drive
- Best Surface Laptop 3 15” Bags and Backpacks 2021
- Best Surface Laptop 3 15” Cases and Sleeves in 2021
- Best Surface Laptop 3 13.5” Bags and Backpacks 2021