Can you charge Microsoft Surface Laptop Go via USB-C?
Yes, you can. The USB-C 3.1 port on Microsoft Surface Laptop Go does support smart charging along with data transfer and video out capability. It supports USB Power Delivery revision 3.0 which supports 4 different power rules (5v, 9v, 15v, and 20v) with the ability to supply power up to over 45W.
For more information, check out our Surface Laptop 3 USB-C charging testing which has the same charging mechanism as Surface Laptop Go here.
Here are some related questions you might want to know:
More on Surface Laptop Go
Here are some related articles you might want to check out:
- Microsoft Surface Laptop Go 3 Specs – Full Technical Specifications
- How to Properly Shut Down a Surface Laptop
- Microsoft Surface Laptop Go 2 Specs – Full Technical Specifications
- Surface Laptop Go dropped to its lowest price at just $399 at Microsoft Store
- Best Surface Laptop Go 1-2 Accessories for 2023
- Best Surface Laptop Go 1-2 Cases and Sleeves in 2023