Does Microsoft Surface Pro 7+ have a USB-C port?
Yes, it does! All Surface Pro 7 models come with a single USB Type-C 3.2 Gen 2 port as a standard. The port supports data transfers (with a speed up to 10Gbps or 1.25GB/s), display out, and charging. It located on the right side of the laptop next to the USB-A port and Surface Connect+ port. Here are the complete specs of the USB-C port.
- USB Type-C port.
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 standard.
- Transfers up to 10Gbps or 1.25GB/s.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.4 Alt Mode and Digital Audio.
- Supports up to two 4K UHD (3840×[email protected]).
- Supports Power Delivery revision 3.0 with power rules of 5v, 9v, 15v, and 20v supports chargers rated at 45W or bigger. It also backward compatible with PD 2.0.
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Pro 7+?
- Does Surface Pro 7 Plus have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Pro 7 Plus have Thunderbolt port?
- Does Surface Pro 7 Plus have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Pro 7+ have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Pro 7+ have Headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Pro 7+ support eGPU (External GPU)?
- How to charge Surface Pro 7+ via USB-C?
- Is Surface Pro 7+ keyboard backlit?
- What processors is in Microsoft Surface Pro 7+?
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Pro 7 Plus
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out: