Does Microsoft Surface Pro 7+ have a USB-C port?
Yes, it does! All Surface Pro 7 models come with a single USB Type-C 3.2 Gen 2 port as a standard. The port supports data transfers (with a speed up to 10Gbps or 1.25GB/s), display out, and charging. It located on the right side of the laptop next to the USB-A port and Surface Connect+ port. Here are the complete specs of the USB-C port.
- USB Type-C port.
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 standard.
- Transfers up to 10Gbps or 1.25GB/s.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.4 Alt Mode and Digital Audio.
- Supports up to two 4K UHD (3840×2160@60Hz).
- Supports Power Delivery revision 3.0 with power rules of 5v, 9v, 15v, and 20v supports chargers rated at 45W or bigger. It also backward compatible with PD 2.0.
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Pro 7+?
- Does Surface Pro 7 Plus have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Pro 7 Plus have Thunderbolt port?
- Does Surface Pro 7 Plus have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Pro 7+ have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Pro 7+ have Headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Pro 7+ support eGPU (External GPU)?
- How long will the Surface Pro 7+ be supported?
- How to charge Surface Pro 7+ via USB-C?
- Is Surface Pro 7+ keyboard backlit?
More on Surface Pro 7 Plus
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out: