Does Microsoft Surface Pro 6 have an Ethernet (Wired Network) port?
No, it doesn’t! There is no Ethernet (RJ-45) port available on Surface Pro 6. However, you can use a USB adapter, hub, or dock with an Ethernet port to connect to the Surface Pro 6 USB port, so you can plug in the network cable to connect to your local network. As the full-size USB 3.0 port has high bandwidth (up to 5 Gbps), you can opt for a Gigabit Ethernet adapter for higher bandwidth without any issues.
Here are the latest related questions:
- Can you charge Surface Pro 6 via USB?
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Pro 6?
- Can you upgrade SSD on Surface Pro 6?
- Does Surface Pro 6 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Pro 6 have Headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Pro 6 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Pro 6 support Face Unlock?
- Does Surface Pro 6 support Wi-Fi 6?
- Here’s how to disable secure boot on Microsoft Surface Pro 6
- How long will the Surface Pro 6 be supported?
More on Surface Pro 6
Here are all the recent related articles you might want to check out:
- How to Enable Battery Limit Feature on Microsoft Surface
- Best Surface Pro 4-7 Case, Cover, and Sleeve in 2023
- Best Surface Pro 4-7 Screen Protectors in 2023
- The 3 easy ways to adjust screen brightness on Surface Pro
- Best Surface Pro 3-7 Accessories in 2023
- Surface Pro 6 Deal: Save up to 330$ on Microsoft Surface Pro 6 with Type Cover Bundle