Does Surface Pro X have a USB-C port?
Yes, it does! All Surface Pro X models come with two USB Type-C 3.1 Gen 2 ports as a standard. The port supports data transfers (with a speed up to 10Gbps or 1.25GB/s), display out, and charging. It located on the left side of the device. Here are the complete specs of the USB-C port.
- USB Type-C port.
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 standard.
- Transfers up to 10Gbps or 1.25GB/s.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.4 Alt Mode and Digital Audio.
- Supports up to two 4K UHD (3840×[email protected]).
- Supports Power Delivery revision 3.0 with power rules of 5v, 9v, 15v, and 20v supports chargers rated at 45W or bigger. It also backward compatible with PD 2.0.
For more information, check out the full Surface Pro X specifications here.
Here are the latest related questions:
- Can you charge Surface Pro X via USB-C?
- Can you upgrade RAM on Microsoft Surface Pro X?
- Can you upgrade Surface Pro X SSD?
- Does Surface Pro X have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Pro X have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Pro X have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Pro X have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Pro X support eGPU (External GPU)?
- Does Surface Pro X support Face Unlock?
- How to charge Surface Pro X via USB-C?
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Pro X
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- Microsoft Surface Pro X (2020): Specs – Full Technical Specifications
- Best Surface Pro X Bags and Backpacks 2022
- The Best Surface Pro X Sleeves 2022
- Best Surface Pro X USB Adapters, Hubs, and Docks for 2022
- Best Surface Pro X Power Banks and Battery Packs 2022
- Microsoft Surface Pro X Specs – Full Technical Specifications