Does Surface Pro X have a USB-C port?
Yes, it does! All Surface Pro X models come with two USB Type-C 3.1 Gen 2 ports as a standard. The port supports data transfers (with a speed up to 10Gbps or 1.25GB/s), display out, and charging. It located on the left side of the device. Here are the complete specs of the USB-C port.
- USB Type-C port.
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 standard.
- Transfers up to 10Gbps or 1.25GB/s.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.4 Alt Mode and Digital Audio.
- Supports up to two 4K UHD (3840×2160@60Hz).
- Supports Power Delivery revision 3.0 with power rules of 5v, 9v, 15v, and 20v supports chargers rated at 45W or bigger. It also backward compatible with PD 2.0.
For more information, check out the full Surface Pro X specifications here.
Here are the latest related questions:
- Can you charge Surface Pro X via USB-C?
- Can you upgrade RAM on Microsoft Surface Pro X?
- Can you upgrade Surface Pro X SSD?
- Does Surface Pro X have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Pro X have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Pro X have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Pro X have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Pro X support eGPU (External GPU)?
- Does Surface Pro X support Face Unlock?
- How long will the Surface Pro X be supported?
More on Surface Pro X
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out: