How to charge Microsoft Surface Pro X via USB-C?
It’s really simple to charge your Surface Pro X via USB-C. Just like the Surface Connect connector, the USB-C connector itself is reversible, so you don’t have to worry about the wrong side plug-in. Anyway, there are 2 ways to charge your Surface over USB-C depending on the available charger port:
- USB-A to USB-C: You can charge your Surface Pro X with any standard USB charger or portable power bank with a good charging rate (at least 5V/1.5A) by connecting them with the USB-A to USB-C cable.
- USB-C to USB-C: If you have a USB-C PD charger, which is highly recommended, and they are using USB-C port, then you can charge your Surface Pro X by connecting them with the USB-C to USB-C cable.
For more information, check out our testing here.
Here are the latest related questions:
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Pro X
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- Microsoft Surface Pro X (2020): Specs – Full Technical Specifications
- Best Surface Pro X Bags and Backpacks 2022
- The Best Surface Pro X Sleeves 2022
- Best Surface Pro X USB Adapters, Hubs, and Docks for 2022
- Best Surface Pro X Power Banks and Battery Packs 2022
- Microsoft Surface Pro X Specs – Full Technical Specifications