Does Surface Pro X have an Ethernet port?
No, it doesn’t! There is no Ethernet (RJ-45) port available on Surface Pro X. However, you can use a USB-C adapter, hub, or dock that has an Ethernet port to connect to the Surface Pro X USB-C port, so you can plug-in the network cable to connect to your local network. As the USB-C 3.1 Gen 2 port has high bandwidth (up to 10 Gbps), so you can opt for a Gigabit Ethernet adapter for higher bandwidth without any issue.
For more information, check out the full Surface Pro X specifications here.
Here are the latest related questions:
- Can you charge Surface Pro X via USB-C?
- Can you upgrade RAM on Microsoft Surface Pro X?
- Can you upgrade Surface Pro X SSD?
- Does Surface Pro X have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Pro X have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Pro X have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Pro X have USB-C port?
- Does Surface Pro X support eGPU (External GPU)?
- Does Surface Pro X support Face Unlock?
- How long will the Surface Pro X be supported?
More on Surface Pro X
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out: