Can you charge Microsoft Surface Pro X via USB-C?
Yes, you can. The USB-C 3.1 port on Microsoft Surface Pro X does support smart charging along with data transfer and video out capability. It supports USB Power Delivery revision 3.0 which supports 4 different power rules (5v, 9v, 15v, and 20v) with the ability to supply power up to over 45W.
For more information, check out the full Surface Pro X specifications here.
Here are the latest related questions:
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Pro X
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- Microsoft Surface Pro X (2020): Specs – Full Technical Specifications
- Best Surface Pro X Bags and Backpacks 2022
- The Best Surface Pro X Sleeves 2022
- Best Surface Pro X USB Adapters, Hubs, and Docks for 2022
- Best Surface Pro X Power Banks and Battery Packs 2022
- Microsoft Surface Pro X Specs – Full Technical Specifications