How to Check Surface Mobile Mouse Battery and Serial Number?
In this quick tip, we will walk you through how to check Surface Mobile Mouse battery percentage and Serial Number via Windows Settings and Surface App.
Welcome to Quick Tips, a series where we cover every little thing about Microsoft Surface and Its Accessories related topics with an easy to follow step-by-step guide.
How to check Surface Mobile Mouse battery and serial number?
There are two approaches to check Surface Mobile Mouse battery percentage on your Surface devices.
Method 1: Check Surface Mobile Mouse Battery via the Settings app
In recent Windows 10 updates, Microsoft lets you check your connected Bluetooth device’s battery right from the Settings app. To do so:
- Pair Surface Mobile Mouse
Make sure your Surface Mouse Mouse is already paired and connected to your Surface.
- Open Windows Settings
First, you need to access Windows Settings by going to Start and click the Gear icon (or by using Win + I shortcut key).
- Go to Devices
In Windows Settings, select “Devices“.
- Go to the Bluetooth & other devices
Under the “Mouse, keyboard, & pen” section, you will see the battery percentage of the Surface Mobile Mouse.
Method 2: Check Surface Mobile Mouse Serial Number and Battery via the Surface app
Another way to check the Surface Mobile Mouse battery, as well as its serial number, is by using the Surface app. To do so:
- Open the Surface app.
In case you can’t find the app, you can download the Surface app from Microsoft Store.
- Go to the Accessories page.
- Under the Bluetooth accessories section, it will show you the remaining battery percentage and Serial number for your connected Surface Mobile Mouse.
More Quick Tips and Tricks
- How to Check Surface Pen Battery, Serial Number, and Firmware Version?
- How to Check Surface Dock Firmware Version?
- How to Check Surface Battery Health with Surface Diagnostic Toolkit
- How to Check Bluetooth Headphone’s Battery Status on Surface?
- How to Check Surface Warranty Information with Surface Diagnostic Toolkit
- How to Force an App or Game to Use Discrete Graphics on Microsoft Surface Book?
- How to Check Surface Key Specifications with Surface Diagnostic Toolkit
- How to properly shut down a Surface Laptop 4
- How to Disassemble Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse
- How to Enable or Disable Auto Screen Brightness on Microsoft Surface?
More Surface Mobile Mouse Tips & Tricks
Here is all related Surface Mobile Mouse tips & tricks topic you might want to know:
How to configure Surface Mobile Mouse with Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center
Do you want to tweak your Surface Mobile Mouse for a better experience? Here is how to configure or assign Surface Mobile Mouse's DPI value settings, left click, right click, wheel button click, and scrolling behavior.
How to replace Microsoft Surface Mobile Mouse Batteries
Don't know how to install or replace the batteries on the Surface Mobile Mouse? Check out here to see how to do that with easy to follow instructions.
How to connect a Surface Mobile Mouse to your computer
Having a new Surface Mobile Mouse and getting stuck on how to connect it your Surface or computer? Here we have an easy and detail guide on how to do that.
Surface Mobile Mouse Specs – Full Technical Specifications
The perfect companion for Microsoft Surface Go. It is light and portable. The metal scroll wheel feels solid under your finger and available in 3 rich colors.