How to check Surface Dock firmware version via Surface App?
The latest updates of the Surface app allows you to easily check the connected Surface Dock firmware version right from the app. To do so:
- Open the Surface app.
In case you can’t find the app, you can download the Surface app from Microsoft Store.
- Go to the Accessories page.
- Under the Other accessories section, it will show you all connected Microsoft accessories including docks and keyboards.
More Quick Tips and Tricks
- How to Check Bluetooth Headphone’s Battery Status on Surface?
- How to Check Surface Battery Health with Surface Diagnostic Toolkit
- How to Check Surface Key Specifications with Surface Diagnostic Toolkit
- How to Check Surface Mobile Mouse Battery and Serial Number?
- How to Check Surface Warranty Information with Surface Diagnostic Toolkit
- How to Enable or Disable Auto Screen Brightness on Microsoft Surface?
- How to Force an App or Game to Use Discrete Graphics on Microsoft Surface Book?