How to Check Surface Dock Firmware Version?
In this quick tip, we will show you how to check the Surface Dock firmware version via the Surface App.
How to check Surface Dock firmware version via Surface App?
The latest updates of the Surface app allows you to easily check the connected Surface Dock firmware version right from the app. To do so:
- Open the Surface app.
In case you can’t find the app, you can download the Surface app from Microsoft Store.
- Go to the Accessories page.
- Under the Other accessories section, it will show you all connected Microsoft accessories including docks and keyboards.
More Quick Tips and Tricks
- How to Disassemble Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse
- How to Check Surface Mobile Mouse Battery and Serial Number?
- How to Force an App or Game to Use Discrete Graphics on Microsoft Surface Book?
- How to Check Bluetooth Headphone’s Battery Status on Surface?
- How to Enable or Disable Auto Screen Brightness on Microsoft Surface?
- How to Check Surface Pen Battery, Serial Number, and Firmware Version?