How to check Bluetooth Headset battery status on your Surface PC?
In recent Windows 10 updates, Microsoft lets you check your connected Bluetooth device’s battery right from the Settings app. To do so:
- Pair Your Bluetooth Headset
Make sure your Bluetooth Headset is already paired and connected to your Surface.
- Open Windows Settings
First, you need to access Windows Settings by going to Start and click the Gear icon (or by using Win + I shortcut key).
- Go to Devices
In Windows Settings, select “Devices“.
- Go to the Bluetooth & other devices
Under the “Mouse, keyboard, & pen” section, you will see the battery percentage of the Surface Mobile Mouse.
More Quick Tips and Tricks
- How to Check Surface Battery Health with Surface Diagnostic Toolkit
- How to Check Surface Dock Firmware Version?
- How to Check Surface Key Specifications with Surface Diagnostic Toolkit
- How to Check Surface Mobile Mouse Battery and Serial Number?
- How to Check Surface Warranty Information with Surface Diagnostic Toolkit
- How to Enable or Disable Auto Screen Brightness on Microsoft Surface?
- How to Force an App or Game to Use Discrete Graphics on Microsoft Surface Book?