Can you replace Microsoft Surface Pro 8 SSD?
Yes, you can! all Surface Pro 8 models come with a replaceable M.2 2230 SSD located under the kickstand next. So if you want to replace or upgrade storage to Surface Pro 8, it is an only option for you as there is no SD card slot available.
For more information, check out the full Surface Pro 8 specifications here.
Here are the latest related questions:
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Pro 8?
- Does Surface Pro 8 Have a Headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Pro 8 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Pro 8 have Face Unlock?
- Does Surface Pro 8 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Pro 8 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Pro 8 have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Pro 8 have USB-C port?
- Does Surface Pro 8 support Wi-Fi 6 port?
- Does Surface Pro 8 Supports eGPU?
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Pro 8
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out: